August 9, 2012

Tour de Fleece: Week Three Roundup (very, very late)

For the final week of the Tour de Fleece, I got pretty busy. After all, I had to make up for the two days away visiting with the in-laws where no spinning was done. BUT, the rest of the spinning was not done in an apartment as hot as a disco inferno. We ran into our super on the way out to visit the in-laws and she told us our landlord would replace it for us! Score!!! That made spinning for the rest of the tour much more bearable.

I finished up the alpaca spin. Seriously, alpaca is soooooo amazing to spin. I didn't want it to end.

I have added this skein to my shop here

And then I finished up an XX, XY, YY set of yarn

I love spinning these transition yarns and  can't wait to get started on the next set! Here's close-ups of the XX and XY yarns. Lazy me hasn't got around to taking pics of the YY yarn on it's own just yet... but as soon as I do, I'll be adding these to my etsy shop, Veselka Yarns, as well :)


The Tour de Fleece was so much fun and helped me to get so much done! I can't wait for next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment