April 30, 2012

Sewing, sewing, sewing

Lately my focus seems to have completely shifted from knitting to sewing. And you know what? I'm totally cool with that! Summer is coming, and I need some new clothes. So does Mr. Social. However, the past few weeks have found me sewing for my shop. (people seem to really like my Doctor Who bags!)

This past weekend, I set myself a ridiculous goal of sewing 7 bags and knitting a hat. And I could have totally done it too, if I hadn't had to leave the house for most of the day on Sunday. What I managed to finish is 3 bags, half a hat, and the beginnings of a 2nd sock.



I'm really hoping to fit in some sewing for me this week. I have a bunch of fabric that is just calling out to me, begging to become something fabulous!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot done, glad your bags have been so popular.

    ReplyDelete