April 26, 2012

Nerdy Nails - Shiny!

I think it's safe to say that I love Nerd Lacquer nail polish. When I bought the various varnishes, I got a set of three Firefly inspired colours. You've already seen me sport "Gorramit", so this week I thought I'd try out "Shiny". It's such a lovely cool blue with silver sparkles.


These polishes are surprisingly long wearing. I thought that the sparkles in them would actually cause them to chip faster, but the last one lasted almost 2 weeks, without the first signs of wear appearing until over a week had passed. This is pretty impressive, as I usually start showing signs of wear in my manicure after a day or two, as I do a lot of typing, sewing, pinning, etc. I'm impressed!

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!?!? A week without chipping? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, same thing happened with the colour in this post. THIS IS THE BEST NAIL POLISH EVAR!!!!

      Delete