April 24, 2012

Liebster Love

The past week has been an absolute flurry of knitting, spinning, sewing, and lamenting the lack of progress of my Fashion on the Ration year (all my recent crafting has been for my shop or other people). I haven't had much time to post, and have been pretty bummed about that.

Then, Rachel-Lou of Made with Whimsy came along to award me a Liebster Blog Award!!! Thanks so much Rachel-Lou!

What is the Liebster Blog Award you ask? Well, here's the down-low:

This award is to show your love for your favourite small blogs, with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog


Without further ado, here are my 5 Liebster winners:


Ayenforcraft - Jessica has a cute and quirky sense of style (I love your green glasses dress!!!) and some mad knitting skills. For real.

Butterflies and Hurricanes - Beatrice's vintage style is to die for! Her 50s style dresses are totally amazing.

Smashworks - Ashley designs clothing, shoes, costumes and so much more! She is a seriously talented lady.

Hanso and Bananas - Di posts awesome crafts and cat pictures. What more could one ask for?

Dapper Duds - Cynthia makes beautiful clothing and posts the most amazing photos and tutorials. Her beautiful striped dress, a la Mondo from Project Runway, is absolutely stunning.

Thanks again Rachel-Lou for the award! You've rekindled the fire to get some sewing for me done, so hopefully I'll have my first Fashion on the Ration update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment