February 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday - February 29, 2012

It's Leap Day! Did you know that in Britain and Ireland, women may propose marriage only on leap days? Supposedly, Margaret of Scotland required fines of a pair of leather gloves, a single rose, £1 and a kiss be levied if the man refused. This law sounds pretty reasonable to me. Oh, and she was only 5 years old when she created that law.

On to the crafting!

I've been working on a Gryffindor scarf for a while. It's taking me longer than it should, mainly because it's my take-along project that I only work on at lunchtime. I'm hoping to finish this up really soon. Here's where I'm at right now:



I'm about 70% done, so I'm hoping to have this done by the end of the week.

Happy Leap Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is pretty, of course I'm slightly biased being a whole Harry Potter fan. They can be tedious as they are all long scarves.

    ReplyDelete